CJ ads

Monday, October 15, 2012

China Glaze- Ick-A-Bod-Y

Hi Everyone!

Ick-A-Bod-Y is from the China Glaze Awakening Collection 2010 (Halloween collection). I found my bottle earlier this year at Sally's Beauty which was a big surprise considering it was one of my lemmings. So score on my end!

Ick-A-Bod-Y is full of orange glitter suspended in a murky green base. From the bottle you can't really tell that it's murky green, but once it's on your nail it's a nice surprise. The glitter in this is pretty dense so I only had to use two coats with no layering over black. I did have a bit of trouble since my bottle seems to be getting a little thick. I don't know if this is a common problem or not, but a little nail polish thinner should do the trick.





I really love this color! I like all of this collection's colors so I may pick them up soon!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment