CJ ads

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OPI- The World Is Not Enough

Hi Everyone!

So I took a little trip to Ulta with my coupons in hand and I bought the Skyfall minis collection! I absolutely love every color in this collection. I was actually going to pick up all of these colors individually until I spotted this collection. I will have swatches of all of the colors up soon, but today I have The World Is Not Enough.

The World Is Not Enough is a rosey taupe with multicolored glitter (mostly pink and blue). I'd say it has a silver sheen/shimmer to it also. It's a complicated color, but I do enjoy it! I had no issues with application, although this polish is a bit sheer.

This is 3 coats of The World Is Not Enough along with Orly Won't Chip topcoat. All pictures are taken indoors in indirect sunlight.










What do you think about this polish? I haven't swatch the others from this collection, so I can't say for sure if it's my favorite yet. I do like how it is so unique! Which colors do you like from the Skyfall Collection?

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment