CJ ads

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BPoftheW: Zoya Adina

Sorry for getting this up so late. I've been super busy and tired. So really this should be Boyfriend's Pick of Last Week LOL! Don't worry, I'll make up for it this week. I'll have another post up soon.

Zoya Adina is a amazing violet with green duochrome/shimmer. It's described on the Zoya website as the following: "Adina can be best described as: Violet metallic multichrome. A frosty hint of green and magenta creates a unique "oil-slick" look." This is one of my favorite colors I own! My photos are not the greatest by any means. The green duochrome/shimmer is much stronger in person.



(In direct sunlight)


(Indirect sunlight)

You can purchase HERE. ALTHOUGH if you do not already have an account, you can click HERE (my Share The Love code) and you'll get a FREE bottle of nail polish (any color from Zoya). All you have to do is pay shipping.

~Emily



2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower. Great photos! I love this color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a gorgeous color! Nice photos, too-- you showed off the different dimensions of this polish so well.

    ReplyDelete