CJ ads

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Boyfriend's Pick of the Week- China Glaze Riveting

 Hi Everyone!

I'm starting up a new feature on my blog were my boyfriend picks a color from my collection each week. I'm not sure of the day I'll have the posts up but they will be each week. This week I have China Glaze Riveting that he picked!

Want a little more info. on my boyfriend? His name is Josh and we've been together almost 5 years in December. He's a gamer (PC games mostly) and plays the guitar. He's an awesome person and knows how to make everyone laugh! So if you ever see the name Josh, it's him. :)

China Glaze Riveting is part of the Hunger Games Collection. I didn't read the books or watch the movie so I wasn't all that crazy about the names and the meanings, although there were some gorgeous colors within this collection. Now that the collection is on clearance most places I may pick up a few other colors. Riveting an amazing vibrant orange with gold shimmer which is actually tiny flakes.

The formula was pretty good, I didn't have any issues with applying it. I used 2 coats which is great! My camera didn't do this color justice, so sorry in advance.




This color is so much more vibrant than my camera leads you to believe, you'll NEED to check this one out in person. You won't regret it!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment