CJ ads

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sinful Colors- Zeus

Hi Everyone!

I decided to make a quick post about Sinful Colors Zeus before I headed to bed. I'm having company over later today (Sunday) so I didn't know if I would have the time to post this so I just went ahead and decided to post it early. :)

Sinful Colors Zeus is a sort of dusty purple with a pink/purple shimmer. This was part of the Cast Away collection I believe. I love Sinful Colors. They are pretty cheap ($1.99 or even cheaper if you find them on sale) and they wear just as long, if not longer, than some of the big name brands. With this mani I used China Glaze base coat, 2 coats of Zeus and Orly topcoat.



 Indoors under fluorescent light.


With flash on.


You could possibly still find this color in stores along with their permanent and current collections.

Thanks for reading!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment