CJ ads

Sunday, July 15, 2012

China Glaze- Blue Iguana

I picked up Blue Iguana when I was clearance shopping at Ulta. I found this for $3.99? (I think). It was part of the Island Escape collection from last year.

Blue Iguana is a medium almost dark blue with glass fleck shimmer that is blue and violet. This shade is pretty sheer. I usually don't go past my 3 coat limit (I make exceptions from time to time) and this was still sheer, although I really like it. The violet shimmer is hard for me to pick up in my photos, but it is there in person.  This is 3 coats with Orly topcoat.

I also apologize ahead of time for the messy nails. I finally found a brush for clean up that actually works, so they should get better with time.

 Indirect sunlight


 Direct Sunlight


This shows the shimmer better.


I believe I may try this color again over black. I think it would make it pop more. 

Thanks for viewing!

~Emily


1 comment: