CJ ads

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Essie- Super Bossa Nova

So a few nights ago I was just having bad luck with painting my nails. No idea what was wrong with me! But after playing around with some polishes, I finally got decent results out of Essie Super Bossa Nova. I had originally bought a mini set that included that bottle, totally forgot about it, then found a full size that I snatched up at Ross for $3 (WOO!). Well, once I realized I had 2 I gave my mini to my sister.

Anyway, on to the polish!

Super Bossa Nova is a medium pink/fuschia with decent amount of purple shimmer. This polish could be a one coater, but I used two coats and topped it with Orly top coat. Flash is on.



Sorry about the Primer Potion! I was doing some eyeshadow swatches right before this, so I picked up the first thing I saw. :)


Thanks for viewing!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment