CJ ads

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baddie but Goodie

So, I think I'm going to make a new trend on my blog called "Baddie but Goodie" (let me know if you've seen this on another blog by this name; I'll change it). It's bad photos of good nail polish. I get LOTS of those and I don't even realize it until I've scrubbed off the polish. Boo!

Colors are true to the bottle, I just take crappy photos sometimes.

Here we go!


This is 2 coats of China Glaze Full Spectrum. It's a silver/purple duochrome with loads of multi-colored glitter. I like the color, but it's a little too busy for me. (Ignore the gross finger)





China Glaze Strawberry Fields with Nubar 2010 on top. 2 coats of Strawberry Fields and one coat of Nubar 2010. Strawberry Fields is a medium pink with lots of gold shimmer. Nubar 2010 is a clear flake polish. I LOVE both these colors. 




4 coats of Sinful Colors Let Me Go. A purple/pink that flashes silver and light blue. I love the polish, but it's just so sheer!



2 coats of Spoiled (by Wet N' Wild) I'm So Jaded. Neon green with gold shimmer.


By the way, Spoiled polishes have a bit of a wide brush. While some people don't like the wide brush, I actually really like it. It takes less time to paint my nails and I don't have as much clean up to do afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment