CJ ads

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

L'oreal Bijou Crystals B. Brave

Hi!

So I bought this color nail polish a while back at a discount store.  I had never seen it before in stores, so I'm guessing it's an older line of polishes from L'Oreal.

This nail polish is sort of a burgundy/plum color with tiny pieces of rainbow glitter.  I really like the color, but I had a bit of a problem applying it.  I don't know whether it was my base coat or because it may have just been old, but it sort of went on a little thick/sticky/patchy in coating.  Like I said, may have been a bad bottle or my base coat.  This is 2 coats.

(Sorry I can't get my camera to cooperate with me in this lighting, maybe I should try to do it outside or in natural lighting next time, but the color looks pretty true to the bottle)


I found the polish online for $1.75, you can buy it HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment