CJ ads

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'd just like to say...

A few things about my blog.  I am not a professional and do not claim to be.  I just like to show my polish and hopefully help everyone out when buying colors or designing. 

Sometimes my nails are a little messy around the edges of my fingers, I try to clean this up the best I can without using polish remover since it tends to make my nails feel a little weaker when I use it a lot.  Therefore I will edit the edges of my fingers just to make it look cleaner. I NEVER edit the polish color in any way.  The only way I could possibly change the color slightly would be lightening my pictures since they tend to be a little dark because of my lighting in my house.

I just wanted to let all of you know this so you would know the colors are as true as I can get with my camera. Your nail color results may vary from mine, hopefully only varying slightly though!

Thanks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment