CJ ads

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

China Glaze-Sexy In The City

So, I wanted something to match my cute top I was wearing today, so I decided on Sexy In The City from China Glaze.  It's a very pretty mermaid blue color with a green/blue shine to it.  Needless to say it matched my top very well with the teals and blues.

With this, I applied 3 coats just so it wouldn't be too sheer and let my nails/tips shine through.  They do still shine through, but not as bad as it would with 1-2 coats.  I did not use a base coat on this since I'm out, but my top coat is China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

I always buy my nail polish from http://www.8ty8beauty.com/ and if you'd like to buy this color, just search it on their website!  This is one of the websites I've found that have the polish for the cheapest!

No comments:

Post a Comment