CJ ads

Saturday, April 20, 2013

An Update!

Hi Everyone!

I know I haven't been around much, sorry about that! I recently found out that I'm pregnant with my first child! It's so exciting! I have been dealing with the dreaded morning sickness so polishing my nails hasn't been at the top of my list lately. Last time I tried to paint my nails, my super-sniffing-nose smelled some weird things. One polish smelt like evergreens and my top coat somehow smelt like bananas to me. That COMPLETELY threw me off considering none of them were scented. It's really strange, but after that I quit painting my nails for a while lol.

The good news is the morning sickness has lessened up a bit and I'm feeling pretty good! So I will hopefully be back to blogging very soon. Although every time I say that I jinx myself and go back to feeling horrible. Blah!

Anyway, I thought I should let all of you know that I haven't fallen off of the planet! Thanks for being a follower/fan/friend! I truly appreciate it!

-Emily

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations Emily! That is so exciting :) Hoping for a safe and healthy pregnancy

    ReplyDelete