CJ ads

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Custom Franken Polish By Franken Femme!

Hi all!

So I have a bit of a different polish today! Becca over at FrankenFemme was offering to make a custom one-of-a-kind polish for people who were willing to tell others about her blog and what she does. I had seen some of her other frankens (they are GORGEOUS by the way) so I offered! It didn't take too long before I had my amazing mini bottle of polish in my hands. Becca also shows on her blog how she creates her polishes and gives each amount of colors/glitter to help you make your own!

Along with my polish, I got a nice note saying how my polish was made. It was nice knowing what went into my polish! I had a little ribbon along with a small note tied around my polish also. It was amazing what she came up with considering I had only said I liked glitter, purple, blue and green. The color combos in this go together extremely well. The only issue I had was my polish was a little lumpy and a tiny bit thick. I think a few drops of thinner would make this perfect (in my opinion).

My note said that my polish was made using suspension base, white cream base, purple shimmer base, satin mint green hexes, purple matte hexes, matte teal hexes and holo glitter. There was absolutely no bleeding or curling. All glitter/hexes laid flat on my nail.

This is 2 coats of polish with 2 coats of OPI Rapidry top coat.








I think this is one of my top favorite polishes. The combination of glitter along with the overall color works extremely well together! I suggest checking out her blog for her other creations. I have really been blown away by some of her colors!

~Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! I nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out :)

    http://frankenfemme.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-have-been-nominated-for-liebster-blog.html

    P.S. looking forward to some new posts!

    ReplyDelete