CJ ads

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

China Glaze- It's A Trap-eze!

Hi everyone!

I picked up It's A Trap-eze! a while back when the Cirque Du Soleil had just came out. I'm slow at getting around to polishes sometimes.

It's A Trap-eze! is a a pretty different type of polish. I can say I don't have anything like it in my collection! There are lots of different color hex glitter in a milky white base. I spotted yellow, blue, green, red, pink and white glitter within it. There may be more colors that I'm not seeing. There are some medium sized hex glitter along with smaller sizes.

My bottle was a tiny bit too thick for my liking, but it wasn't too big of an issue. To spread out the glitter, you have to dab it in the area you'd like (like some other glitter polishes). Two coats were needed to make this opaque which is nice! After I put on top coat though, I did notice that all the glitter tended to make the overall finish a little lumpy, so I added two coats of top coat and it smoothed things out.




I really like this polish. I get sort of a birthday party vibe from this, so I'll be wearing it to my nephew's birthday party in a few weeks. Anyone else get that feeling? I guess it's just all the bright colors.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment