CJ ads

Thursday, January 10, 2013

SpaRitual- It's Raining Men

This will be a quick post. I got SO MANY POLISHES for Christmas I'm swimming in them. Yeah, it's totally not a bad thing, I'm not complaining!

SpaRitual's It's Raining Men is a periwinkle blue color that shifts pink/gold/light green. It's amazing. I've been lemming this for what seems like ages and I got it for Christmas. It is pretty sheer. This is 4 coats with Orly Won't Chip top coat.


Under bright lights

Under dim fluorescent lighting

I've seen that this is a dupe for Orly's Sky Blue Pink (which I was also lemming *crosses it off the list*). From what I can tell it is pretty dead on.

Sorry for the messy nails. My top coat is turning gross and thick and pretty much ruined my mani. I also forgot to do some clean up. Oops. After this post I'll be switching to OPI Rapidry top coat for my mani's.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment