CJ ads

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pure Ice- Glass of Bordeaux

This is one of the polishes I was given for Christmas (along with some of the other new colors). Glass of Bordeaux is part of Pure Ice's French Trend collection. Pure Ice's website describes Glass of Bordeaux as burgundy glitter. I believe their descriptions are a bit "off" considering the polish is red micro glitter in a thin black base.

I had no problems with application. The polish can be a little sheer, so 3 coats are needed. I really like this polish, I just wish the red glitter would shine through as much as the bottle shows it.

This is 3 coats with OPI Rapidry top coat.


Indirect sunlight

Indirect sunlight

I'm really excited for what Pure Ice has in store for us. I've been buying polishes from that brand since I was about 12 and it seemed to be a brand that was pretty "stale" for a while. I'm glad they have released collections now and are adding new colors to their permanent line.

Pure Ice polishes can be found for $2 at Walmart and Walgreens.

More information can be found HERE.

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment