CJ ads

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Time For Another Baddie But Goodie!

So while my normal camera was being a pain and didn't have batteries, I was using my phone to take photos. My phone does have a macro setting so I don't get the worst pictures but they aren't great enough to make a blog post with them.

Well here are those pictures! Polish is goodie, horrible pictures on my part, baddie.


2 Coats Sinful Colors Black on Black and 2 coats of Jesse's Girl Confetti on top

3 coats of China Glaze Fast Track

My Thanksgiving mani: 2 coats of Piggy Polish- Baby, It's Gold Outside (on index, middle and pinky) and 3 coats of China Glaze I Herd That (on ring finger)

2 coats of OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest

3 coats of Maybelline Color Show-Downtown Brown

I believe that's all I have for now!

-Emily


2 comments:

  1. LOVE Downtown Brown! I knew I'd live to regret not snagging that while I could.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it too! I need to take pictures of it again, that one didn't do it justice!

      Delete