CJ ads

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe- Parachute Purple

Hi!

I made my first visit to Sephora yesterday! I had browsed online and passed the store numerous times, but yesterday I decided that day was the day. I've been missing out on a lot! I found so many things I fell in love with but of course I had limited funds.

Anyway, I came across the Sephora + Pantone Universe Jewel Lacquers. There were only 4 colors there but they are now $5 if you happen to be looking for any! I of course picked up Parachute Purple, although I'm really wanting a few others before they're gone!

Parachute Purple is a vibrant medium colored purple with aqua colored shimmer. The polish can lean towards a darker purple in certain lighting. I used two coats and had no trouble with it being too runny or thick. The only issue I have is that the aqua shimmer is not as strong on your nails as it is in the bottle. It's still gorgeous though!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjf_PbyH07KcxYLLiXddlwEWedDk2AiYTk8rRUGra5c4DVE0ngw9_KIWt4H2N1MXCwNjpdvC4q4RqkggbK5wNSvVP_whmKNakVKSGaRhWUHMTGk2ScHSzfsZ613EGYL-qLxKdDJkdf1kFQ/s1600/SEPHORA+%252B+PANTONE+UNIVERSE+Jewel+Lacquer+in+Parachute+Purple.JPG
Sephora Stock Photo



With flash on

In sunlight

 I really love this polish! I've seen others say it's a dupe for Rescue Beauty Lounge's Scrangie, but from what I can tell by other bloggers photos, it is not a dupe. Parachute Purple is darker and has less shimmer.

-Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment