CJ ads

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella & Sephora by OPI Natural Environ-ment

This is a quick post since I didn't get the greatest pictures of my mani yesterday. I painted them last night and the lighting in my house isn't the best for these pictures.

Anyway, here's my mani:

On my index and ring finger: 2 coats of Sephora by OPI Natural Environ-ment with 3 coats of Sinful Colors Cinderella.
On my middle and pinky finger: 3 coats of Sinful Colors Cinderella.




The formula with these two are totally different. Cinderella is a bit runny and very sheer. I love the color so I'll just live with the formula. Natural Environ-ment is kind of thick and a bit streaky. Two to three coats fixes it though.

I thought Natural Environ-ment was a good color for a base coat for this. What do you think? What's your opinion of Cinderella?

~Emily


1 comment:

  1. I love cinderella, I am so glad I finally got it!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, heres my link for all the info http://haleysnails.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    If you have any questions let me know!

    ReplyDelete