CJ ads

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sally Hansen Ink Splatter Crackle Overcoat

Yo!

I bought the Sally Hansen Ink Splatter Crackle overcoat polish a few days ago and decided to try it out over OPI's Greece Just Blue Me Away. This is my first attempt at "crackling" (I guess you could call it that?) and I don't think I did too bad.  This polish is just a plain black crackle that starts to work almost instantly. I think it's awesome.  I haven't tried the crackle polishes from China Glaze or OPI yet, so if anyone has, let me know how they are!

This polish dried really quick and this is just one thin coat over my base. No topcoat.


Sorry I didn't take the time to clean it up a little! :( But you get the idea! Love this overcoat. I will deff. be using it a lot more now!

UPDATE: After a few uses of the black crackle, it became really thick and unusable. It also started to dry on the brush before I could get it to my nail. I don't know why it did this, but I think I'm going to switch to another brand for crackle polish. Any suggestions? I know there's OPI and China Glaze, anymore that's great?  

No comments:

Post a Comment