CJ ads

Thursday, June 2, 2011

OPI Greece Just Blue Me Away

Hi!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all! I've been super busy at work and I finally have a day off! Woo! So, to make up for it I will attach a picture of my cute "teenage" ducks in their swimming pool!

See? All better. :-)

Anywho, here is OPI's Greece Just Blue Me Away.  I believe this color is discontinued, but I love it so much! You can wear it on its own or over a color. Whatever works for you.  This is a sheer light blue with a sort of purple/pink sheen.  I think it's cool.  Of course my camera didn't really get the sheen.  Anyway, this is 3 coats.







Don't mind the mess up on the side...and the short nail on the ring finger... I hit it off of something and had to cut it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment