CJ ads

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Revlon- Not So Blueberry

So I picked up this polish along with the Mon Cherry scented one (I will swatch it soon!).

This color is a bit of a lavender with a silver shimmer.  I was going by scents when picking these out, but since I saw how pretty this color was, I just picked this one!  I applied two coats and I found that it took FOR-EV-ER to dry. As you can see in the pictures, I messed up my polish a little bit trying to get my camera out the bag even though I had been wearing it for about 10 minutes. It finally dried about 10 minutes later just by letting them "air dry".

I found that this smelled like a mixture of blueberry and grape.  It's a nice scent and isn't too overwhelming.  I didn't apply a top coat since I will probably be taking this off soon to try on the other!



You can find this in stores everywhere along with many more colors and scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment