CJ ads

Monday, May 9, 2011

Revlon Mon Cherry

This is the other polish I bought yesterday along with the Revlon Not So Blueberry.  This polish is so much easier to apply and dries a LOT quicker than Not So Blueberry.  I really like this polish, the scent reminds me of the summers when I was a kid eating a cherry popsicle!

The scent is...well... LIKE A CHERRY POPSICLE! It's not overwhelming, but it is there.  I'm sure I looked crazy all day walking around smelling my nails!  I've had this on for around 7 hours and the scent is still there.  I used two coats and no top coat.  The color is just a basic cherry red, but I'm sure you could add a glitter topcoat or something to liven it up.  I just wanted to keep the scent, so I didn't put a topcoat.

The top picture was taken in the shade outside, sorry they look messy or not the best. I've been having to bottle feed 3 tiny kittens since their mother abandoned them and they can get a little rowdy at feeding time! LOL! So my nails are scratched a little.


The bottom picture was taken in the sunlight outside.


These polishes can be found in most drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment