CJ ads

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Older Random Swatches!

Hi all!

I figured I'd show some of my older nail swatches. They aren't the best and my clean-up back then was lacking in some ways, but I figured why not. We all start from somewhere!


Butter London Fash Pack- 2 coats/OPI Rapidry Top Coat
Butter London Fash Pack- 2 coats/OPI Rapidry Top Coat

Finger Paints- Itsy Bitsy Spider- 3 coats/OPI Rapidry Top Coat

Finger Paints- Late Night Rendezvous- 2 coats/OPI Rapidry Top Coat

Finger Paints- Late Night Rendezvous- 2 coats/OPI Rapidry Top Coat With Flash

Pure Ice- Grunge- 2 coats/No Top Coat

Pure Ice- Grunge- 2 coats/No Top Coat

Notes:
- With Butter London Fash Pack, the bottle has noticeable golden shimmer. The shimmer doesn't translate well onto the nail and it's barely noticeable.
- Finger Paints Itsy Bitsy Spider has a blue/violet to pink shimmer, depending on the light. I had a hard time photographing the pink shimmer, but it is noticeable in person.
- Pure Ice Grunge was part of the Velour collection last winter. I believe this was limited edition. The polish is meant to have a velvet sort of finish, so I did not use top coat.
- I had no issues with formula with any of these polishes.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment